<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3453781205457840573\x26blogName\x3dSchool+Rumble+Radio\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://s-two-r.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://s-two-r.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-164021659613432570', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
s2r playlist
  • 24 - Switchfoot
  • A Life Less Ordinary - Ash
  • Amai Yume - Yui Horie
  • Girls - Boys by Ogura Yuuko
  • Heroes - The Wallflowers
  • Holiday - Typecast
  • How to Save a Life - The Fray
  • I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
  • I Could Sing of Your Love - SonicFlood
  • I'll Be Here Awhile - 311
  • Kimi E ~Kaze ni Nosete~ - Harima Kenji
  • Kono Namida Ga Aru Kara Tsugi No Ippo To Naru by Ami Tokito
  • School Rumble 4EVER! by Various Artists
  • Scramble by Yui Horie
  • Sentimental Generation by Ami Tokito
  • Two Trick Pony by Sandwich
  • school rumble radio
    Holiday - Typecast





    (holiday.swf - 846kb)

    (A Typecast cover of Holiday by The Getup Kids)

    What became of everyone I used to know?
    Where did our respectable convictions go?
    Your words don't match the story that your actions show.
    But what do I know?

    Sure you can't help but remembering,
    thought that you'd be one not to forget,
    remembering's not helping you yet.

    Say goodnight means goodbye.
    No, you think my life would stop when you're away
    Maybe I can see you on holidays,
    Worlds away,
    I've never forgotten all of yesterday.
    Lucky if we're speaking on the holidays.

    The evidence presents itself accusingly,
    your absence speaking everything you think of me.
    now that I am faced with opportunity
    you're not remembering.

    I'm not asking you anyway.
    Even if you ever could cave in.
    'Wouldn't know where to begin.

    Say goodnight means goodbye.
    No, you think my life would stop when you're away
    Maybe I woulds see you on holidays,
    worlds away
    I've never forgotten all our yesterday.
    Lucky if we're speaking on the holidays.
    Holidays.

    Say goodnight means goodbye.
    No, you think my life would stop when you're away
    We're lucky if we're speaking on the holidays.
    Holidays.