<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3453781205457840573\x26blogName\x3dSchool+Rumble+Radio\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://s-two-r.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://s-two-r.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-164021659613432570', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
s2r playlist
  • 24 - Switchfoot
  • A Life Less Ordinary - Ash
  • Amai Yume - Yui Horie
  • Girls - Boys by Ogura Yuuko
  • Heroes - The Wallflowers
  • Holiday - Typecast
  • How to Save a Life - The Fray
  • I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
  • I Could Sing of Your Love - SonicFlood
  • I'll Be Here Awhile - 311
  • Kimi E ~Kaze ni Nosete~ - Harima Kenji
  • Kono Namida Ga Aru Kara Tsugi No Ippo To Naru by Ami Tokito
  • School Rumble 4EVER! by Various Artists
  • Scramble by Yui Horie
  • Sentimental Generation by Ami Tokito
  • Two Trick Pony by Sandwich
  • school rumble radio
    I Could Sing of Your Love by SonicFlood





    (icudsing.swf - 777kb)

    Over the mountains and the sea
    Your river runs with love for me
    And I will open up my heart
    And let the healer set me free
    I'm happy to be in the truth
    And I will daily lift my hands
    For I will always sing
    Of when your love came down

    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever

    Over the mountains and the sea
    Your river runs with love for me
    And I will open up my heart
    And let the healer set me free
    I'm happy to be in the truth
    And I will daily lift my hands
    For I will always sing
    Of when your love came down

    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever

    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever

    Oh, I feel like dancing
    Its foolishness I know
    But when the world has seen the light
    Bsus They will dance with joy
    Like we're dancing now

    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever

    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever
    I could sing of your love forever